Pages

23 March 2012

Vote for Fount!

Do you want to help a good organization win a $1000 grant?

Do you want an organization to help empower local community-based organizations to take ownership over their own development?

Do you want to help advance Ugandan women's understanding of reproductive health? So that Ugandan youth will know that washing with coke does not make someone a virgin again. How HIV/AIDS is spread. How a child is formed within a womb?

The organization in which I worked for in Uganda, www.fountofmercy.org, has been nominated to win a grant from Oxfam America.

Pretty cool, eh?

All you have to do is click this link right here and vote for Fount of Mercy.

So that the women that I was standing with a year ago in the picture above, will have a better understanding of their bodies in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Beth! I hope they win as well! I love this organization and I know that the $1000 would go a long way in their work!

    ReplyDelete